E way bill of GST is an electronic bill that is required for having proper movement and transportation of goods in the scenarios where the costs of the goods concerned are of or above Rs 50,000. The E bill can be very conveniently generated from the portal of GSTN and every taxpayer who has registered needs this electronic bill for transferring the goods.
You need to learn the basics and features of implementation along with the method to Get E Way Bill through the official portal of the government in the states of India like Goa, Arunachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Haryana, Odisha, Nagaland, Punjab, Manipur, Telangana, Tripura, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, etc.
E Way Bill Registration
- For the objective to Get E Way Bill in a very convenient manner, the user shall very effectively make the masters of customers, suppliers, and products.
- A number of forms along with E Way Bill Registration Number are subjected very conveniently for use.
- Alert and notification messages will be passed to the registered electronic mail id and registered mobile number if various users.
- There will be a generation of unified E Way Bill Registration Number for facilitating the vehicle to different consignments
- It is very convenient to regulate How to Generate E Way Bill from the account of the users or on their behalf.
- Users can also create sub-users along with the roles regarding concerning bill portal under the process to Generate E Way Bill.
- The number of the vehicle has to be added by the supplier or recipient of goods for the generation of EWB or the name of the transporter.
- QR code shall be mentioned in the process of general of the e-way bill so as to make a very convenient accessibility towards relevant information.
Benefits of Goods and Service Tax E way bill Portal
- The users can make a master data of the suppliers, products, and customers so as to facilitate the generation of the bill.
- There are various ways in which users can generate the bill.
- Users can also vigilant the generation of the bill in their account.
How to generate GST E Way Bill
There are basically two methods for How To Generate GST E Way Bill which is as follows:
- Online EW portal.
- Short Message Service (SMS).
There are some requirements that are mandatory before going for the generation of e bill. These are:
- Registration on the portal of EWB.
- The Bill/Challan/Invoice associated with the goods consignment.
- In the case of transportation by road, the ID of the transporter and the number if the vehicle.
- In the case of transportation by air, ship or rail, the document number of transport and the date present in the document.
The steps that have to be followed for How to Generate GST E Way Bill is mentioned below:
- Long into the official website of www.ewaybillgst.gov.in at the system of the e-way bill. Enter all the required details that are required.
- After filling the respective entries which appear on the monitor along with choosing the transactional and sub-type.
- Select the document type, document number, and document date.
- Enter the details that further appear on the screen
- Add the details of the items on the consignment.
- You need to mention the details of the transporter along with the transporter mode and the approximate distance.
- After completing all the details, click on submit.